Directions for use:
• Portable units should be placed on a flat, stable, non-flammable surface before lighting. Keep away from any flammable material and away from where accidental contact can be made with the flame as serious injury can occur.
• Insert Pacific Flame single use, disposable FuelCanTM, remove lid.
• Clean up any spills immediately and keep the edge of the cup clean.
• Carefully light with a long handled lighter or match. Never add fuel while burning.
• Do not leave lighted units unattended. Keep away from children and pets.
• Use the snuffer lid to extinguish the flame. Never try to put out the flame with water or by blowing.
• Use kitchen tongs to put the lid in place to avoid getting fingers close to the flame.
• Never move burner while lighted. Allow burner to cool before touching.
Pacific FlameTM FuelCans can be used indoor or out. Citronella scented fuel is for outdoor use only.